As your wedding approaches, Friends Community Church is honored to be part of this special day. Whether you are just renting the facility or part of our church family, it is a joy to join with you and your spouse in the details. Our staff and wedding administrator pray that your wedding day is the start of a beautiful marriage that will honor God and draw you into a deeper relationship with Him and each other. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you on one of the best days of your life.
- Darcy Webster, Associate Pastor
As Wedding Coordinator at FCC, I look forward to meeting with and getting to know each couple. The goal for our wedding team is to work with you to ensure your wedding day is memorable and stress free. We will come along side you, offering suggestions as well as listening to your needs and desires. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you in making your wedding a memorable experience.
- Jackie Turek, Wedding Administrator
Friends Community Church is located at 620 W. Lambert Rd, Brea, CA 92821.
Wedding ceremonies may be held in the Sanctuary (max 340 guests). Receptions may be held in the Children's Building (max 40 seated).
714-529-3114 | email@example.com
Friends Community Church is committed to helping build successful marriages. FCC requires couples to be involved in meaningful premarital preparation, which includes each of the following:
- Premarital counseling sessions are required. We recommend that these sessions begin six months prior to the wedding as there is considerable outside reading and homework. This will help you to avoid last minute rush and pressure.
- The officiating pastor will meet with you to plan the ceremony. This meeting is in addition to the rehearsal and the premarital counseling sessions.
- If you are doing your counseling with an outside party, a certificate of completion must be on file at Friends Community Church one month prior to the wedding.
Friends Community Church offers custom pricing depending on the size and type of wedding. Once a wedding has been requested and date approved, you will have the opportunity to meet with the Wedding Administrator to discuss all your options, and then be provided with a quote. Full payment is required prior to the wedding day.