BOX OF LOVE
Thanksgiving Food Project
OCT 28 - NOV 19
Bless a family this year with a thanksgiving meal this holiday season. Visit the Gathering for more information on how to help.
Two ways to help
1. Pick up a box
Pick up a box & fill with the list of items needed for a Thanksgiving meal. Boxes are available for pick up at the Gathering. Drop off boxes by Nov 19.
- 2 — 15 oz. cans of cut green beans
- 2 — 15 oz. cans of whole kernel corn
- 1 — 26 oz. can of chicken noodle soup
- 1 — 40 oz. can of refried beans
- 1 — 1 lb. package of whole pinto beans
- 1 — 1 lb. box of white rice
- 1 — 14 oz. box of instant mashed potatoes
- 1 — 30 oz. can of fruit cocktail
- 2 — 16 oz. cans of fruit
- 1 — 64 oz. can of fruit juice
- 1 — Box of biscuit, corn bread or stuffing mix
- 1 — Box of cake, brownie or cookie mix
- $8.00 check made payable to Canning Hunger. 100% of all financial donations are dedicated to the costs associated with food acquisitions, packaging, transportation and delivery.
Sizes are approximate slight variation are acceptable ( NO GLASS ITEMS PLEASE)
Write a $25 dollar check payable to “Canning Hunger.” Your donation will be used to purchase the needed items for the holiday meal. Drop off checks by Nov 19.
Each cardboard box will be filled with all the trimmings for a complete Thanksgiving meal and can feed a family of 6 to 8 people with lots of leftovers.